April 2, 2014

Out of the Mouth of Babes...I Dreamed I Love Everyone



My daughter in California recently posted this about her little one and it is TOO sweet not to share!
   Here she is at her Matryoshka themed 4th Birthday Party.  She's our little Russian Doll!  read on...

 
 
 

Zen doesn’t talk about her dreams, so I know this was a big one. In March, shortly after her 4th birthday, she said to me in the middle of the afternoon while driving in the car.
“Mum, you know what I dreamed last night?”
“What was it babe?”
“I dreamed I love everyone”
“Everyone?”
“Not just everyone in our family. Everyone in the whole world.”
Be still my heart. Profound thanks for this incredible soul spreading peace, laughter and love.


Feel the love from this little girl?  I do!!  xoRoberta

10 comments:

Ruffles and Roses said...

Oh she is a Russian Doll for sure and what a beautiful child she is .....She is blessed and will bring lots of blessing and happiness into this world

I can see it in her eyes and smile....xo Lorraine

Julie said...

A profound feeling and one we can all aspire to. Beautiful . I love it.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a soulful beauty she is!
What the world needs now, is love, sweet love!

Positively Orphaned said...

Sweet girl!

Elyse said...

oh, how beautiful everything about this post is from head to toe. so happy i popped over.

happy spring wishes

xo
elyse

Burlap Luxe said...

So pretty, she is such a doll.....sweetness here today, love your post.

See you soon.
Xx
Dore

Unknown said...

wow so cute and pretty. i like her dress. its so beautiful. it really fits her.


Get Best Info for Fishing Trips Alaska all inclusive

Bethany Parker said...

she is matured even thought she in a younger age. Your daughter is so adorable child :)
Restaurant Furniture discount outlet

Unknown said...

she looks like her Russian Doll. You're so amazing to have a great dream like that ;)
Click here for Gary Volk Design Specials

Unknown said...

your daughter looks like a doll too... so pretty cute..
Why not see Kitchen Remodel