March 15, 2013

Sunny Spring Finds

Hello!   The sun is shining brightly in the cottage today and it feels so good!


I've added an ironstone bowl of pale blue 'Easter' eggs to the buffet with a pair of chicks and new found little farmgirl doll for Spring.  You can find the eggs here.  I've had mine for a few years now and love them!!

 
I found her for $2 at a church treasure sale recently.  She may be Greek because of the design on her apron...such a pretty hand painted face!



The chicks make me smile with the other reds in this vignette for Spring and Easter.



As for the white onion/cheese boards.....I have been searching HIGH and LOW for a vintage one to no avail.  I managed to find a couple of new ones but if you know where I can find an old one ...please...drop me a line.

I hope your Spring and Easter are Happy and Blessed! 

xo Roberta
 

2 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Roberta... and thanks so much for stopping in this morning... I love all your cute new finds... those vintage chicks are adorable, and I love red in a kitchen, mine is red, white and yellow... I will keep my eyes open for those boards... Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you!... xoxo Julie Marie

Still*Life~Style said...

Yes, the white porcelain boards are so very hard to find! I have a beautiful antique one just listed in my Etsy shop atilllifestyle.etsy.com if you would like to take a look. Enjoying your blog!


Paula