March 16, 2012

Jeanne d'Arc Living Subscription $200


Hello Everyone!  I hope as you are reading this that all is well with you:)
As you know, the folks at Jeanne d'Arc Living in Denmark have offered free shipping to their US dealers for one year to promote sales so they can print the magazine in the USA.  Wonderful news because this allows me to lower the price for you! 

Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine  $200.00 for 12 issues

When I first began selling this stunning publication, it was $32!  Yes, quite a bit for a magazine/book that was published eight times a year but then it went down to $26.  Better yes, but not as good as $19 and it still includes shipping!!  I also have a limited amount of subscriptions that I can offer for $200 for 12 issues which comes out to about 17.00 per issue including shipping.  Order once and I'll take care of the rest.


 If you've been on the fence about buying Jeanne d'Arc magazine now is the time to try it, but I must tell you that it comes with a warning.  It will inspire you to no end and you will become addicted to it!   It is a sweet addiction of mine.


 I've heard that my cottage will be featured this summer.  
The picture below is not mine but I do adore this mantel.

And what about the textured walls, faucet and beautiful sink this bathroom!


I could go on and on but I will ask you this...


Are you ready to take the plunge? 
xoRoberta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clapping and laughter can be heard around the world at the news of the reduction in price of the most gorgeous magazine. Found your sweet blog through the article in RH...fabulous. xo

Burlap Luxe said...

I am noticing quite a few magazine are lowering there prices yay!!!

You have a beautiful wealth of inspiration over here, beautiful photo's and inspiring vignettes.

Thank you for sharing, please come see my blend of French with rustic I would love to see and hear from you.
I will now be following another site that inspires :)
xx
Dore