June 17, 2013

Amazing Retreats by Jeanne d'Arc Living

Dreaming of a summer retreat away from home?  Amazing Retreats is a book released last year from JDL and is filled with lovely images of cottages, cabins, lake houses and shacks by the shore and in the mountains.   


It happens to be my personal favorite of JDL's books and that is why I brought it back!  If you missed out the first time around you can get it here.


A little more color and casual feel...down to earth.


Just the way I like it. 


How about you? 


 
 

5 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oh I love those photos... I could SO live in any one of those relaxing spots!... hope you are enjoying Summer... loved seeing your beach cottage again in my Summer JDL!... xoxo Julie Marie

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Well hello...had to come by after seeing your stunning home in JDL..one of the prettiest I have ever seen...you have so much talent! Going back to poke around your blog...all the best from Canada!!

Tina said...

I love the vintage linens on the clothes line, perfect!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful place.... love the greenly ambiance..
Click here for Piano Lessons for Adults Website

Unknown said...

wow i like it so much its so beautiful


Have you viewed Penguin Recovery Service 3.0