December 11, 2012

COZY UP FOR WINTER


(above pic from the WINTER issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine)


If I do nothing else this winter but go for a cozy horse drawn sleigh ride I will be very happy!  I'll bundle up in my RL red Tartan throw, pack a thermos of hot chocolate and bring along the camera.




If you know of a good old fashioned sleigh ride in MA, RI or NH let me know!  And if I have to drive to Maine....I will!!

For some cozy wrapping ideas...look no further than Ikea!



Looking forward to the first snowfall... it is always the best:))

Merry Christmas!!
Happy Wrapping and Sleighing!

xoRoberta


4 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Roberta...I remember taking a sleigh ride at Nestlenook Farm in NH years ago...it was great fun!

vosgesparis said...

Thank you for your nice comment! Welcome to the blog and a happy new year ;)

Fabulously French said...

Merci for your visit :-)

Wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.

Leeann x

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Happy happy new year dear roberta
Hope you and yours are well. Thanks so much for keeping in touch I'm such a slacker!!!

So these shots may come in use for me tomorrow they are predicting 45c for Sydney. God help me I have no aircon! Arghh

Ciao ciao xxx Julie