October 5, 2012

November Pre Christmas Jeanne d'Arc Living 2012


While We Wait...gotta love it!  They say this is their most popular issue of the year.  I say...
                                        I love them all!

I've noticed lately that pricing for this publication is all over the map so I thought I'd lower my price to $18.00.   Fair enough?  That includes shipping and it's wrapped with love in a pretty rayon ribbon! 

 
And...while I have your undivided attention...I'd like to boast about my little Petunia's 1st Birthday coming up.
 
 
Look at that little smirk.
 
I had all my girls visiting from the west coast last week.
 
 
And my beautiful Russian Dolls from sunny LA!
 
 
                   Posing in their room with the dresses my daughter bought while in Russ*a.
Here's a link to Bethany's blog Positively Orphaned.
 

6 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous pictures of your beautiful daughter and grandaughters.I love those silk dresses. You have lot's of opportunities for ribbon and lace ! Great idea for the wall map too.

Blondie's Journal said...

You have a beautiful family, Roberta! I can't wait for the day that I become a grandmother! :)

I so loved perusing the magazine you sent me...I love looking over it again and again (while dreaming of course!). Thanks again!

XO,
Jane

Sylvia said...

Thank you for sharing these great photos of your wonderful family. I like the big, big map of the world in the girls' room. Stay Happy!

Tutti Chic said...

What beautiful girls roberta! the apple doesn't fall far does it?? Happy birthday to that darling little petunia (a bit late but heart felt) xoxo chris

Tutti Chic said...

What beautiful girls roberta! the apple doesn't fall far does it?? Happy birthday to that darling little petunia (a bit late but heart felt) xoxo chris

Seawashed said...

cant wait to get my November issue! Will you have the December issue soon?